- Number of hires for this role: 1 to 2
- Salary: $15-17/hr
- Job Type: Full-time
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Hybrid Work – after 6 months probationary period
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associates degree or higher is preferred.
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Must be able to work harmoniously with a team
- Thorough attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to lift and/or move up to approx. 25lbs
- Willingness to occasionally work weekends or on overtime if/when needed.
- Prior working experience at a Customs Brokerage/Freight Forwarder or knowledge of import entry procedures, regulations & CBP/PGA requirements is a plus but not required.
Entry Specialist daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing/verifying shipping documents
- Entering and transmitting data into internal systems for CBP/PGA release of shipments.
- Communicating with customers and other third parties on requests for information in regard to their shipments.
- Answering customs inquires.
- Working with other departments internally to obtain necessary information for entry processing
- Light filing
- Revising entries and resolving discrepancies
- Supporting team members as needed
- Working in and with internal company software systems
- Billing and invoicing
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org