Your Customs Broker isn’t just a vendor or service provider; it’s an integral part of your organization – an extension of your organization. At 721 Logistics, we provide the same services as our competitors, but our competitors don’t provide the same level of service, dedication, and commitment as we do.
Our philosophy is to treat our customer’s business like it’s our own. Your freight is our freight, your money is our money, and ultimately, your success is our success. We take the time to know your company’s unique product and service requirements in order to keep your business compliant with US Customs and other government agencies and to keep your merchandise moving.
- Nationally Licensed
- Bond Services
- Cargo Insurance
- Importer Security Filing (ISF)
- Entry Preparation and Filing
- Remote Location Filing (RLF)
- Duty Assessment
- Reconciliation Services
- Tariff Classification
- Customs Clearance Notifications
International Freight Transportation
Our philosophy of strategic network partnerships with air, ocean, and domestic carriers who share our philosophy of tradition, commitment, and service enable us to provide an offering far greater than any larger forwarder – origin to destination global solutions delivered personally, professionally, and representative of the way you expect to be perceived in your industry and with your clients.
Based on your business modeling, sales (customer) delivery goals, inventory requirements, and budget, we will analyze your cargo, its weight, dims, and points of origin/destination to determine the fastest, most reliable, and cost effective route to get your (our) freight where it needs to be.
We treat your freight as our freight, your money as our money, and ultimately, your success as our success. We take the time to know your company’s unique service requirements and work with you to help keep your business in compliance and your cargo moving.
- Global FCL and LCL Ocean and Air Freight
- Bond Services
- Cargo Insurance
- Bundled Customs Clearance
- Documentation services
- Competitive Rates
We have a fully staffed Traffic and Cargo Management Team ready to assist in the delivery of your cargo to it’s next location. From terminal to warehouse, our experience team works in minutes, not hours, to get your cargo out of the terminal quickly to reduce demurrage charges – saving you money.
- Delivery Orders
- Container Release Notifications
- Trucker Dispatch Notifications
- Terminal Payment Guarantees
Getting your data is important to us. We offer a variety of services so you can find the status of your cargo from anywhere, at anytime.
- Automated Broker Interface (ABI) | ACE Certified
- Proprietary Track and Trace Container Management
- Product Library Management
- Customized Reporting | Notifications
- Proprietary Document Management
- Integrated CBP DIS (Document Image System)
- Proprietary Vessel Locator via AIS
- Integrated Solutions with Terminals | Centralized Exam Stations | Steamship Lines
- Customized Integration Solutions via EDI | Web Services
Let us help guide you through the complexities of U.S. Customs regulations so you can become more efficient, save money, but still stay compliant.
- Product Classification
- Custom’s Compliance/Regulation Consulting
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)